Monday, June 4, 2012

How to Spend the last months of 2012?

Time flies so fast, indeed. I can still recall my Bohol vacation like it was yesterday when, in fact, it was way back in November 2011. And, suddenly, November is just a good six months away from now. Time flies too fast.

I was able to cross out six, out of my 12 goals for 2012. So for the rest of the year, I'd be busy learning how to use chopsticks, learning how to swim, learning how to surf, joining one more LitWit challenge, saving up x-amount of money, and climbing at least two mountains. All before 2012 comes to a close. Pretty ambitious? Well, we'll see how determined I am to achieve all these.

2012 is my year of dreams. This year, I was able to realize one big dream that I wanted to fulfill. This dream scares me but I'll do it anyway. I do not want to preempt anything so I'm keeping my mouth shut first on what it is. One thing's for sure: aside from ticking off the remaining six goals, I would be busy preparing for this big dream for the next, remaining seven months of 2012.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment