Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blog Lag.

Four-month lag, that is.

In between February and June were a flurry of things I got caught up with. I've put up a new travel and food blog, got a lot of work done, survived a hideous looking haircut, watched as my thesis partner moved to Singapore,and quarreled with good old friends while on vacation. All in four months' work.

I kept putting off writing in this side of the web because I might just be babbling away (like right now)insignificant things just for the sake of writing something in this blank space. But, hey, this is my blog. Heehee.

The thing is, the fact that I'm writing here means I need to practice writing again. Being on blog leave doesn't necessarily (or at all) sharpen my writing skills (if I have any, at all). So, you can expect more 'regular' posts here from now on. And no more, 4 month lag in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment