Monday, January 4, 2010

2009 Year-end Survey

1) DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR?
Shet. Parang wala. Di ata ako masyado nag-inom ng 2009.

2) LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD (longest friend/s)
Same as last year’s. My true blue high school clique.

3) NEWCOMER AWARD - COOLEST NEW FRIEND/s?
Strat-mates. Cathy and Jonna.

3) HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?
Zip line sa Linyon Hill with Mayon Volcano in the background.

4)LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?
Birthday ko. Nang nakasagap ako ng di magandang balita.

5) BEST HOLIDAY?
Labor Day! Wohoo Potipot escapade.

6) YOUR SONG FOR 2009?
BAD ROMANCE! Bagay na bagay.

7) MOVIE FOR 2009?
For me? UP.

10) WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINE'S WITH AND WHERE?
Lemme check my planner. Haha. Hmmmm…seems like I spent it with Ivan and Zandra. Singing our (broken?) hearts out.

12) WHAT WERE YOU FOR HALLOWEEN?
One of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs. Probably sneezy. Achooo!

13) RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR?
McDonald’s. Hehe.

14) KISS OF THE YEAR?
June 5, 2009. Yes, I keep tabs.

15) BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR?
Leave and let live. Hahahaha.

16) WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR?
Be a bit bitchy. See if it suits me. Bwahahahaha.

17) MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK?
Drunk dialing. Then having the worst feeling in the morning, asking yourself: Why?Why?Why did I had to send him that message?” Worst than your looming hangover.

18) TV SHOW/s OF THE YEAR?
May Bukas Pa. Hekhek.

19) MOST LOYAL FRIEND(s)?
I have to give this one to Zandra.

20) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
Switching gears.

21) NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION?
Nada.

No comments:

Post a Comment