Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Anti-Bucket List

The Anti-bucket list or the list of things you never hope to do in your lifetime.

Here's mine (in no particular order):
  • World War III breaks out and there's scarcity of food and so I have to eat my cats. NOOOO, I don't even wanna think about it.
  • Anything that concerns septic tanks.
  • Shave my head.
  • Wear contact lens. I have an issue with putting any foreign object inside my eyes. I'm pretty much paranoid with anything concerning my peepers. Aside from them being my best assets (hehehe), my biggest fear is that I'd go blind and never be able to read again.
  • Attend the wedding of the person you wanted to marry. Duh.
  • Undergo a root canal. Ouchie.
  •  Bungee Jump.  No, seriously, bungee jump.
  • Jump out of a crashing plane.
  • Dance like Miley Cyrus did in the recent VMA's. Watched it yet? Yes. Watch it again so you could put it in your anti-bucket list, too. Haha. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgSQSQ6D16o
You, what's yours? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment