Monday, June 24, 2013

I Dream a Dream

I.

I dreamt of being stranded in an airport.  I was with Ivan, Zan, and Yshio. Too realistic to be a dream, since just last month, we were indeed stranded in Busuanga airport. Maybe my brain is rehashing memories. I have no idea where we were - where we were headed, or what airport it is exactly - all I knew was we were waiting for a flight that would never come. There are details I've forgotten already.
II.

The next night I dreamt of being in an old cafe in Bacolod. Ivy grew on the walls of the cafe and the windows were made of Capiz shells. There was indecipherable music in the background. I was certain we were in Bacolod, even if there were no physical clues as to where we were. I was with Ivan, Zan, and Yshio again. Ivan had a big album with him that he was showing us. It was full of pictures of our years and years of friendship...
III.

Took a nap and dreamt of zigzags and realized we were in Baguio. Only it was just us two. We were being chased. I don't recall what or who was chasing us. Probably zombies (since I've watched World War Z just the night before). I saw rain clouds on the horizon, grey and plump. We slumped on the floor and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment