Thursday, September 27, 2012

Honey, where are you?



-Milan Kundera

Honey, where are you?

Work was chaotic today. Too many things to reconcile; too many things to fix. Sometimes, I just stop and stare at my monitor, not knowing what to do next nor even where to start. I wonder how many more days I have to spend like this. The thought of sitting right next to you, in silence, my hand in yours makes this day bearable. I hope your day was better than mine.

Whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever you're doing I hope you can feel me writing this. I hope that the universe gives you some kind of hint that somewhere, someone is thinking of you - someone you've never met - that whatever you're doing right now, whether your nose is buried in a book or you're finishing a blueprint or having your nighttime walk,  you pause and marvel at this inexplicable feeling of spontaneously knowing that the person who holds the other half of your heart is sending you a cosmic message to hurry up and find her. I hope you find me sooner. I mean, I hope we stumble upon each other sooner rather than later. I'm getting tired of kissing frogs who turn out to be assholes in the end.

So, again: honey, where are you?   

*Quote from Milan Kundera. Image from here.

2 comments:

  1. You kiss frogs?!?!?!?! Haha.. :p

    I'll let your other half clutch your hand cosmically. Here's a cyber brofist (",)--D

    Not as great as "honey" answering you, but at least let me try na makiramay, you all seem to have had a rough week (based on your tweets) :p kapit, isang araw na lang! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, frogs!!!! :p

      Thanks for the brofist! Kapag di pa ba naman niya natanggap ang cosmic memos natin, ewan ko na lang. :D

      Yeah, it has been a tough week but we will all get through this! :)

      Delete