Friday, November 18, 2011

Random musings under a November sky

  • Less than a month from now before I turn a new leaf. I will be 25 years old in a few more weeks and I can’t help but feel excited. Yes, excited for the new things in store for me and for the adventures that will come my way. For me, being 25 means making more decisions that will be directional to, more or less, what I want to do for the rest of my life – not only in my career but in all aspects, too. It signifies an era of maturity-in-progress but not necessarily old age. After all, I want to preserve that childlike wonder and the thirst for trying out things I’ve never done before.
  • Eight days. Eight days until I go on a Bohol escapade. Can hardly wait. This might be the last major trip/vacation I take in 2011 and I believe I deserve it. It’s been so long since we planned this trip and finally, we are eight days away from making it a reality. Hopefully, the weather improves by that time.
  • Have you noticed how fast November is passing? It’s almost the 3rd week and next thing you know December’s just right around the corner. I haven’t had a proper weekend during the past three weeks. It’s just really crazy at work this time of the year with all the 2012 plans being plotted. But I am happy that, finally, tomorrow (Saturday) I won’t be working but enjoying the day with friends at the movies. And I’m thinking of going on leave next Wednesday or Friday to treat myself to a pampering day (haha ang arte) and then do all the errands – which is a lot- I have to do before I leave for Bohol. J

No comments:

Post a Comment