Saturday, January 2, 2016

I. (1/1/16)

Hello,

I sent you a letter once. No, I actually did several times. Once in Manila and several times here in Singapore. Anonymously, of course. I don't know if you ever got any of it. 

I never had any clue whether it reached you. I was hoping you'd try to find out who sent it. Like in Amelie. It was that movie that inspired me to do it. In my head I was already writing our love story but I guess, that was pushing it too far. After all, our lives never unfold the way movies do.

I write this on my flight (turbulent, by the way!) back to Singapore on New Year's day (but only got to publish it now). I read your New Year's Day post and it made me feel sad and happy at the same time. Happy because maybe you finally found love yet sad that it's not with me. (That sounded baduy and childish hahaha but it's the truth. :)) I do hope it works out for you. And do work on it like you say you would, lest she hits you in the head. :P
Happy New Year and Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment