Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Year-end Survey

1)

1) DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR?
The JnJ Team on numerous 12f Friday nights :)


2) LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD (longest friend/s)
My true blue high school clique.

3) NEWCOMER AWARD - COOLEST NEW FRIEND/s?
Teejay! I’ve known him for some time but only last year have we been close.

3) HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?
Mt Pulag, 2922 masl lol

4)LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?
Honestly, when I found out that the office will be moving to Bonifacio Global City


5) BEST HOLIDAY?
Bohol adventure in november!

6) YOUR SONG FOR 2011?
This is an old song but it’s still my theme for 2011 – To the Moon and Back by Savage Garden

7) MOVIE FOR 2011?
Mission Impossible 4!

10) WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINE'S WITH AND WHERE?
I can’t remember haha, but probably I was by myself (though not lonely).

12) WHAT WERE YOU FOR HALLOWEEN?
Unfortunately, wasn’t able to attend the office Halloween party due to a meeting :( But supposedly, we were boy/girl scouts from the movie ‘Up’.

13) RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR?
Shakeys lol.

14) KISS OF THE YEAR?
None :)

15) BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR?
Learn mountaineering!

16) WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR 2012?
Give everything my 100%. And write my bucket list.

17) MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK?
Dance like there’s no tomorrow.


18) TV SHOW/s OF THE YEAR?
SECRET GARDEN!!!!!

19) MOST LOYAL FRIEND(s)?
ta-da! Ivan and Zan :)

20) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
Did one thing that scares every so often.

21) NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION?
Watch more movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment