Monday, May 9, 2011

Because a goal not written is only a wish...

Half of 2011 is almost done. Next thing we know it’s Christmas time again and then it’s 2012. My original plan this year was not to plan (and I think, I pretty much achieved that goal already haha). But then again, since I realized I wanted to hold on to something concrete to measure my progress, I decided to list down a few goals for the rest of the year:

  • · Learn how to drive (even if I don’t have a car). This would be useful during barkada trips around the Metro.
  • · Save at least 20,000 at the end of the year.
  • · Learn how to make no-bake cake/ cheesecake pops.
  • · Get a passport.
  • · Make an SSS loan.
  • · Go to the gym regularly on weekends.
  • · Finish reading the whole Harry Potter series.
  • · Learn how to swim.
  • · Do not use my credit card for the next 3 months (hehe).
  • · Go to Ilocos this year.
  • · Throw a party on my 25th birthday.

There. We’ll make an evaluation mid-December to check how many of these goals have been completed. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hindi mo pa tapos Harry Potter? Tsk, tsk. Pano tayo manonood ng HP7 Part 2 sa birthday ko? :)

    Go go go sa driving lessons. Road trip soon.

    And, McDo party? :D

    Advance happy birthday and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo seriously di pa. Pero pinanood ko na yung HP7 Part 1 kaya pwedeng pwedeng manood sa bday mo haha!


    McDo or Jollibee? either of the two :)

    ReplyDelete