Monday, December 7, 2009

The reason for two sleepless nights in a row...

It has been two sleepless nights in a row since I watched Paranormal Activity on DVD alone. I must confess that I’m scared shitless. Last night I had to sleep with my rosary in my pocket. Seriously.

The house I’ve known for 10 years has suddenly creeped me out when the lights are out. I have never ever felt scared inside our house until now. Paranoia at its finest.

I can’t get the sound of footsteps out of my head or the blood curling screams. I half-expect something to get a hold of my leg and drag me out of bed to God knows where. I am absolutely terrified of the ending.

I can’t sleep. I have to get over this. Must. Get. Some. Sleep.

If you’re planning to watch it, do not watch it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment